As a high quality early childhood program, Crescent Park fundraises to help cover the gap between the revenue from tuition and the true cost each child’searly care and education. We raise money each year through direct appeals, matching gifts from local businesses, our annual Silent Auction Benefit and direct donations from families and community members that believe in providing optimal experiences for both teachers and early childhood professionals.
The money we raise in these efforts supports the emergent curriculum in the classrooms, our annual scholarship fund, one-time improvement projects and the professional growth and development opportunities provided to our teachers. Gifts from members of our community – current families, extended family members, friends and community partners, ensures that every child can participate in the Crescent Park experience. Generous contributions of time and money affirm our shared commitment to providing extraordinary learning opportunities for our children today and for years to come. Crescent Park is a 501(c)3non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
To contribute to Crescent Park you can:
- Purchase special books for our library – We appreciate hard cover books that are more durable and easy to manage in a group setting
- Volunteer – We depend upon parents to help out with special projects such as scheduling field trips, making minor repairs, helping with gardening, maintaining our library and coordinating special events like the Harvest Party and Silent Auction benefit.
- Special Gifts – At special times families want to give a special gift in honor of their child’s time at Crescent Park. The program director maintains a special wish list of items outside the annual budge that would enhance the program
- Participate In Our Silent Auction – In the Fall of each year, Crescent Park hosts our annual Silent Auction benefit, an event where families and friends come together to raise funds for the school. Participants donate their time, expertise and creativity by hosting small parties given throughout the year, creating a special piece of school memorabilia, donating a special gift basket or by simply soliciting donations from local merchants. All efforts are appreciated and make this event a memorable event for our school and parent community.
Each year we look for a parent team of 8-10 committee members to help with this event.
- Write a check and mail to: Crescent Park Community Child Care, 4161 Alma Street, Palo Alto, CA 94306