Victor Gonzalez, Manager - (650) 493 - 0623
Ramon Galvan Landscaping
Ramon Galvan, Owner - (650) 796-2447
Early Childhood Resources and Links
- The ERIC Clearinghouse on Elementary and Early Childhood Education identifies, selects, and describes documents and journal articles in the areas of child development, the education and care of children from birth through early adolescence, the teaching of young children, and parenting and family life.
- The ERIC/EECE Project Approach Site describes the Project Approach which, as practiced in early childhood, elementary, and middle level education, is an in-depth study of a topic undertaken by a class, a group of children, or an individual child.
- The ERIC/EECE Reggio Emilia Site contains information and resources related to the approach to early childhood education developed in the preschools of Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- EARN@PZ, LEarning And Resource Network at Project Zero: Project Zero is an educational research group at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Project Zero's mission is to understand and enhance learning, thinking, and creativity in the arts and other disciplines for individuals and institutions.
- The Innovative Teacher Project at Mills College is inspired by the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit from Reggio Emilia, Italy. The Program is designed for educators in early childhood education who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach and issues related to this approach in the United States.
- The Reggio Emilia Approach to preschool education was started by the schools of the city of Reggio Emilia in Italy after World War II. The approach to child care and education has attracted world wide attention. Of special interest is the emphasis on children’s symbolic languages in the context of a project-oriented curriculum
- NAEYC, The National Association for the Education of Young Children, is the nation's largest organization of early childhood professionals and others dedicated to improving the quality of early childhood education programs for children birth through age eight.
- Young Children a publication of NAEYC, is a peer-reviewed journal featuring the latest in early childhood research, theory and practice.
- The Critical Issues section of NAEYC's Web site. This section focuses on topics that are significant for the early childhood field, and provides quick summaries and links to research on each topic.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Palo Alto Unified School District
- Menlo Park City School District